|In Development: Content subject to change.|
Barney's Stu-u-upendous Circus is a Barney video game released for Nintendo 64, PlayStation, and Personal Computer on December 9, 1996. It was rated eC by the ESRB.
The main goal of the game is for the player to play minigames and help out Barney with certain things. After playing the game, Barney will sometimes sing a song. There are "special surprises" that usually pop up after playing games and are hidden. When finding the surprise, Barney will tell you why the surprise is special to him, and put it in the surprise gallery. In the surprise gallery, you can look at the present from all angles.
- Barney (Bob West)
- BJ (Patty Wirtz)
- Baby Bop (Julie Johnson)
- "You" (Referenced by Barney, BJ, and Baby Bop)
- Barney Theme Song (Title Screen)
- Aiken Drum (Making Pizza)
- If All the Raindrops (Watering Plants)
- The Fishing Song (The Counting Farm)
- Making Pizza: Barney, BJ, and Baby Bop make pizza with your help.
- Watering Plants: Baby Bop waters plants.
- Hide-and-Seek: The threesome of dinos play hide-and-seek.
- The Counting Farm: BJ needs help getting all of the animals in the places where they need to be.
- Barney Doll (This is how Barney got here)
- Home Sweet Homes Globe (Reminds Barney of other friends around the world)
- Happy Dancin' Shoes (Barney loves to dance)