Caring is the 20th and final episode from the second season of Barney & Friends. It aired on October 22, 1993 and got it's own video release on February 11th, 1994.
Tina, Julie, Shawn and Kathy are having a pretend tea party and are using "tea-riffic" manners, Barney comes to life and notices that the children are saying a lot of please and thank yous. The children explain to him that they are learning about caring about other people and being kind. The gang hears yelling coming from the classroom, they figure out that the yelling is coming from BJ and Baby Bop. BJ wants to read in the classroom because it's a quiet place and there is soft bean bags, but Baby Bop wants to dance in the classroom because the stereo is in there. Barney and the kids end up solving the problem by taking turns with the classroom. After everything is solved and everyone is happy again, Barney and the gang explain that they are learning about caring in school. Baby Bop doesn't know what Caring means. They define the word caring by acting out different situations where it is involved. They end the day with Barney's favorite song, I Love You, and they all go home.
- Baby Bop
- Barney Theme Song
- Please and Thank You
- Taking Turns
- Looby Loo
- The Library
- The More We Get Together
- Caring (Song)
- I Love You
- This episode was the second Season 2 episode to be released on video, it was released on February 11th, 1994 and was a part of the "Barney & Friends Collection" It is named "Caring is Fun!".
- Like Grandparents are Grand! (1993), the I Love You song is shortened.
- This is the last use of Barney's Season 2 costume.
- This is the last use of BJ's Season 2 costume.
- When released on video, the logo didn't feature "Barney & Friends".
- Like the video release of "A Very Special Delivery", the posters for the video feature the 1994 Barney costume.
- This is the last time that Season 2's "I Love You" is used.