Family Means Love is the 11th episode of Season 16 of Barney & Friends.
Barney helps the kids prepare for an open house at school and with their Family Trees. However, Bethany doesn't think her family is big enough, because all there is in her family is her, her brother, her Mom, Dad, and Grandma. Barney explains that everyone's family is special, no matter how big or small it is.
- Barney (Body: TBA) (Voice: TBA)
- BJ (Body: Jared Harris) (Voice: Patty Wirtz)
- Baby Bop (Body: Lauren Mayeux) (Voice: Julie Johnson)
- Barney Theme Song
- In And Out The Circle
- Me and My Family
- It's A Family Tradition
- In Our Family
- I'm Glad I Have a Brother
- My Family's Just Right for Me
- Everyone is Special
- I Love You