Let's Get Moving is the third episode in Season 15 of Barney & Friends.
The kids enjoy a day of playing games. Barney explains to them that not only are they having fun playing together, their exercising as well. Barney shows the children what he means by spending the day getting exercise for their body. Then the group makes an obstacle course later on.
Educational Theme: Ways To Move Your Body
- Barney (Body: TBA) (Voice: TBA)
- BJ (Body: Jared Harris) (Voice: Patty Wirtz)
- Baby Bop (Body: Lauren Mayeux) (Voice: Julie Johnson)
- Barney Theme Song
- Move Your Body
- The Exercise Song
- When You Have a Ball
- Have a Snack!
- Dino Dance
- Growing Big and Tall
- Do Some Exercise
- The More We Work Together
- Exercising, Won't You Come and Join Me?
- I Love You
- This is another time something happens to the Barney doll before coming to life. It was when Brandon accidently threw a ball at Barney.
- This is the first time, since Keep on Truckin', to use Barney's closet.