"Our Special Place The Hangout" is the season finale for the second season of Our Special Friend Barney.
Karen and Amy are moving to a new house and the rest of the kids are worried about the fate of the hangout. To show everyone that moving to a different place can be a lot of fun, Barney magically adds 3 new rooms to the hangout (A kitchen, a new library, and a music room).
- Mario Canoli
- Barney Theme Song
- That's a Home to Me
- Won't You Imagine With Me?
- In The Kitchen
- The Popcorn Song
- The Library
- Music Is For Everyone
- Everybody Has a Special Place
- I Love You
- This episode was intended to be a series finale but due to popular demand the show got renewed for 3 more seasons
- This is the last appearance of Jake And Charles
- This is the only time Barney is shown visibly turning back into a doll (the effect used for it is the same sparkles and sound from the transformation, but reversed)
- The 3 new rooms would later be used in the third season.