Parents Day is the first episode of Season 16 of Barney and Friends it aired November 17, 2015. It is a semi-remake of the season 1 classic My Family's Just Right for Me.
The kids are getting ready for Parents night at school and Jenny is disappointed because she was adopted and she has foster parents. Barney reminds her that even though they aren't her birth parents, they still love her very much.
- Barney (Body:Carey Stinson)(Voice:Dean Wendt)
- Barney Theme Song
- Its a Beautiful Day
- A Silly Hat
- This is Not My Day
- You Can Count on Me
- My Family's Just Right for Me
- I Love You
- The new school, treehouse, and new Barney costume debuts in this episode.
- This is the first appearance of the new Barney doll. However, this version is actually a prototype version. This Barney doll was also used in Let's Exercise, Our Doggy Friends and A Very Special Christmas Gift.
- Barney makes a reference to the season 3 episode A Welcome Home as he mentions how Julie was adopted.
- This episode marks the first appearances of Jenny, Drew, Marcus, Jake and Kimmy