The New Baby is the first episode for Season 15 of Barney & Friends.
Jenna is having a new baby brother. She's happy and sad at the same time, because she's afraid her parents won't care about her anymore because her parents will be busy taking care of the baby. Barney teaches her that families must stick together, no matter what. The rest of the episode is about things to teach young babies.
Educational Theme: Things To Teach Babies and How Families Must Stick Together
Stories: The Baby Sister by Tomie dePaola
- Barney (Body: TBA) (Voice: TBA)
- Baby Bop (Body: Lauren Mayeux) (Voice: Julie Johnson)
- Riff (Body: Adam Brown) (Voice: Micheala Dietz)
- Tomie dePaola
- Barney Theme Song
- Mr. Knickerbocker
- I Can See It On Your Face
- You Can Count on Me
- Ring Around the Rosie
- I Hear Music Everywhere
- Snackin' on Healthy Food
- Everyone is Special
- I Love You
- Barney, Baby Bop, and Riff get new costumes for this season, starting with this episode. BJ will also get a new costume as well (who didn't appear in this episode).
- This is the first episode to take place at the clubhouse.
- A new Barney doll is introduced.
- This is Tomie dePaola's first appearance on the show since Oh, Brother She's My Sister